Thursday, December 29, 2005

A New Title!

We finally signed Take Command: 2nd Manassas with Mad Minute Games! We've been watching the company for over a year and after playing their first game (Bull Run) we wanted to sign their upcoming title. Now we're there and the game is to be released on April 18 in most markets.

I have been playing the beta of Take Command: 2nd Manassas during the Christmas holiday and I have to confess I had problems defeating the AI.

OK, I am not the greatest strategy gamer in the world but I am quite sure this game will be a challenge to the fans of our games. The level of detail on the commanders and troops is amazing. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the game and its release.

Fredrik

2 Comments:

Blogger Speedy said...

April 18?
Bugger I was hoping to have that one in my hands a little earlier than that.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home