Thursday, May 11, 2006

Paradox at E3

The show is now well on its way and Fredrik and I have been running around as always, trying to match our super packed schedule with at least a few looks of what's hot and not. I have been showing off our upcoming titles to the press and the first ever preview of Europa Universalis III has been posted by the Wargamer here .

It's been great to receive such positive feedback and I know the team back home are anxious to hear what has received most attention and comments. I have worked with several of our releases over the past couple of years and I even though I have felt excited about each and every one of them, I have never felt as proud to represent Paradox as I have with this title. Can't wait til next year!

- Susana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home